The latest skin care technology
Lasers nowadays allow us to treat many skin conditions at a very precise level previously impossible.
It is important to know:
- No single laser system is a master of all procedures - a wide range of laser wavelengths are required for optimal results.
- Not all laser systems are equal – equipment quality ranges from poor to excellent.
- IPL systems are as a rule less effective for a given task than a laser - an IPL with a power output of 500 watts can not outperform a 20,000 watt laser!
- You will get what you pay for.
Laser and light sources used at Eliza Facialist Laser & Skin Rejuvenation Clinic include:
Harmony XL Platform – Alma lasers:
- 1064 Q switched Nd:YAG laser
- 532 Q switched KTP laser
- 1064 LP Nd:YAG laser (2mm and 6mm tip)
- 1320 LP Nd:YAG laser
- Er:YAG 2940 fractional laser (pixel)
- Er:YAG 2940 traditional laser
- IPL 420 – 950nm (blue light)
- IPL 540 – 950nm (green light)
- IPL 570 – 950nm (yellow light)
- IPL 650 – 950nm (red light)
Soprano XL – Alma laser:
- 810nm diode laser both in standard and SHR modes
Accent ULTRA (45.00 mhz radiofrequency device and ultrasound) – Alma lasers:
- Radiofrequency Bipolar and Unipolar heads
- Radiofriquency Pixel fractional laser
We offer the entire range of laser and IPL technologies and we can truly recommend the system that is best suited to your individual needs and is the best choice for you.
For a free consultation please call
023 8033 2552 / 07786 233053
Eliza Facialist is a member of The Laser Hair Removal Group